Is polymeric water absorbent SAP toxic?

Following :0
Views :550
Answers (1)
KennedySun, Jan 23, 2022 9:27 AM
No toxicity. Since highly absorbent resin is non-toxic, non-irritating to human body, no side effects, and does not cause blood clotting, it is widely used in medical and health care. Highly absorbent resin is commonly used in the following ways: baby diapers, napkins, medical ice bags, medical ointments, etc., with moisturizing and thickening effects; it can also be used to make medical bandages and cotton balls. Most of the sanitary products are useful to SAP, if toxic, there will certainly not be these products.
You can submit answers after Sign in