The name of absorbent beads is relatively unfamiliar to most people, but in fact, there are many places where absorbent beads are used in our life.
About 90% of SAP is used to manufacture personal care products, such as baby diapers, women's sanitary napkins and adult incontinence products. The remaining 10% of SAP is used in medical treatment, food preservation, water conservation in agriculture and forestry, industrial waterproof and other fields.
Many mothers may laugh at this. How can a baby eat diapers?! The absorbent beads will also overflow. When you breastfeed, a small amount of molecules will leak from the damaged diaper accidentally used. The baby may be exposed to accidental eating. The absorbent beads (SAP) are translucent particles, non-toxic, pollution-free and degradable organic substances. The use of such products will not have harmful effects on the baby's skin and physiology. However, if the entrance itself has strong water absorption and cannot be digested, it is recommended to go to the hospital for treatment in time.
In fact, polymer sounds very high, so many people don't know they have used it at ordinary times. If the polymer is actually a water absorbing bead played by children in our daily life, I believe everyone is very familiar with it. So whether it's leaking and eating by mistake, or older children should pay attention when playing.
You can comment afterSIGN IN