The failure of automatic baby diaper equipment is inseparable from the failure of parts. Faults caused by the failure of parts due to the deformation, fracture and erosion of parts caused by normal wear or physical and chemical changes of parts. Such faults are also called natural faults. The part assembly process of automatic baby diaper equipment is an important link to determine the quality of mechanical maintenance. A high-quality automatic baby diaper equipment, cleaning is also essential.
(1) The assembled parts must meet the specified technical requirements, and any unqualified parts cannot be assembled. Therefore, the parts must be strictly inspected before assembly.
(2) The correct fitting method must be selected to meet the requirements of fitting accuracy. A lot of work in mechanical maintenance is to restore the matching accuracy of mutual cooperation, which can be met by selection, repair, adjustment and other methods. The effect of thermal expansion shall be considered in the fit clearance. For the fitting parts composed of materials with different expansion coefficients, when there is a large difference between the ambient temperature and the working temperature during assembly, the gap change shall be compensated.
(3) Analyze and check the accuracy of assembly dimension chain, and meet the accuracy requirements through selection and adjustment.
(4) The principle of dealing with the assembly sequence of parts is: first inside and then outside, first difficult and then easy, first precision and then general.
(5) Select appropriate assembly methods, equipment and tools.
(6) Pay attention to the cleaning and lubrication of parts. The assembled parts must be thoroughly cleaned first, and the relative moving surface shall be coated with lubricant meeting the work requirements.
(7) Pay attention to the sealing during assembly to prevent "three leaks". The specified sealing structure and sealing materials shall be adopted, and no arbitrary substitutes shall be used. Pay attention to the quality and cleanliness of the sealing surface. Pay attention to the assembly method and tightness of the seal, and use appropriate sealant for static seal.
(8) Pay attention to the assembly requirements of the locking device and comply with the safety regulations.
(9) Pay attention to the quality inspection of intermediate links in assembly.
Remove oil stain; Oil is the attachment of grease, dust and rust. It does not integrate into water, but into organic agents. In addition to mechanical method, chemical method or electrochemical method can also be used.
(1) Chemical degreasing method:
(2) Electrochemical degreasing method: the method that uses the mechanical stirring and stripping effect of bubbles generated by two electrodes during electrolysis to separate the grease from the surface of parts is called electrochemical degreasing method. This method has the advantages of high speed, high efficiency and complete oil removal.
The maintenance of automatic baby diaper equipment will be more and more scientific, reasonable and efficient, so as to make greater progress in its daily maintenance and engineer maintenance technology, and gradually improve the economic manufacturing effect of relevant factories and enterprises.
You can comment afterSIGN IN